Tuning restrictions in Czechia?

prostě všechno, co je tak trochu off-topic
remo
user
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od remo » 02.02.2006, 11:09

Gerox píše:i am right...i am a lawyer i have established a lot of companies for foreigners...but i did not wanted to advertise myself... :oops:
sorry to question your knowledge, i wrote i am not sure of it.
remo

200SX S13, 1991 dovoz z DE
BOV ventil, filter priameho sania GREEN do 450PS, FMIC Kit, bateria premiestnena do kufra, apex performance podvozok, walbro pumpa, drift volant, shortshifter, 17" Alessio 215 a 225, budiky tlak+teplota oleja a boost, EBC HKS ECV IV, svarosvor, T28 Turbo s S14 chip S2 a 1Bar na turbe, odvetranie vaciek, camber bolts, skrupiny Spacro Sprint, 5 bodove pasy, D2 hydraulicka rucka, vyhadzany komplet interier, predna aj zadna rozpera, ulozenie motora a prevodovky na pevno na hlinikoch, vsetky hlinikove remenice, velky vodny chladic, jednoidielny kardan, odlahceny zotrvak, kovokeramika,

fallguz

Příspěvek od fallguz » 02.02.2006, 12:09

[quote="Gerox"]as far as i know you dont need any czech citizen as partner or czech citizenship to set up a company...there are no obstacles for foreign citizens to start a business here...

tha car can be registered on the company...but you wil have to register the company to road tax which is approx 4000 CZK p.a.

regarding the tuning mods at your car...:

how can the police ascertain that you have total other internals in your engine for example...? or are you talking about rims and wing, etc?

I am just curious... 8)[/quote]

Nice car you got there! :) about your info on creating a company in Czechia:

That would be even better because then we wouldn't have to involve somebody from Czechia for this, thus minimizing risk on individuals! :)

My main problem is probably that i would need a competent and trustworthy person who knows his stuff to take care of all the needed papers and stuff to create such a small company.

What's the cheapest and smallest "type" of company (LTD?) that is allowed to have fleet vehicles in Czechia? I assume a LTD would have to have some sort of big startup budged, right?

About your tuning question in switzerland:

I'm talking about most modifications. Especially disliked: Exhausts, Intercoolers (fmic), turbo upgrades, electronic changes... almost all tuning that is not optical like bodykits.

Of course there are possiblities that the police won't notice certain modifications if everything is done correctly. For example, i always spraypaint all my exhaust and intercooler mods black, so they hopefully don't notice it when controlling me. Problem is that the loudness of the exhaust gets you into trouble usually. ;)

But if they really want to take you out, they just take you to the police station, and check engine power, exhaust emissions, modifications that could be visible underneath the car, counterpressure checks, loudness checks, drug tests, everything.

Luckily, i've never been in that situation.

But as an example: I've been told to even remove my GAUGES (boost and oil temperature) because the "worsen the visibility out of the car, and are therefore only allowed if they are mounted somewhere were they are not visible when driving"

i mean, what ... the .. fuck .. they are mounted at the A-pillar of the car and reduce visibility by maybe 0.0001 % ;)

Things that can be more easily done in switzerland: optical tuning. Bodykits are mostly legal, as are many wheels. But most japanese spec wheels however, are almost impossible to legally drive in switzerland.

oh, and a Wing is legal in switzerland if it is not higher than 8cm from the cars boot! 8 cm! That's great, let me raise the stock wing by 2 cm because that's about the maximum that can legally be driven. :(

It's a burocratic hellhole, some policemen don't care about this or that, but another one could easily be offended by your exhaust tip and just take you in and make you pay for your "OMG Illegal street racer tuner!" ...

Not to mention the ongoing discussions about lowering speed limits everywhere, exhaust emission problems, Evil evil "streetracers" that only want to kill children every time they get into a car and so on. Really annoying.

The problem is that while I like opical tuning like body kits, wings etc., I think that a car that looks fast also needs the power to back it up. And thats where the problems start, especially for exotics like the 200sx. There are no legal aftermarket tuning parts.

Ah well, maybe with a bit of support we might be able to really pull this company in Czech thing off! :)

cheers and thanks for all your dedication in helping me out with information!

Allen

Martin_534
user
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Martin_534 » 03.02.2006, 09:24

hi,
Unfortunately I will disappoint you, but also in Czech pays much similar regulations as in Switzerland. At our place mustn't it be on car anything, what hasn't appropriate certificate, but mostly it traffic patrols tolerate, if is somebody's unprovoked.

I don't know what pays law in Switzerland, but I don't think, that the police will tolerate tuning only due to Czech licence plate.

fallguz

Příspěvek od fallguz » 03.02.2006, 11:41

Hi martin,

Thanks for the input - actually having a license plate and registration from another country on your car helps ALOT in switzerland.

The benefits include:

- If the police take a photograph when you are going too fast, you can just say that this is a Czech Fleet vehicle from your company, and you were not driving yourself when the photo was taken. They cannot prove usually that you were driving, so they would have to send the fine to Czechia. And that is impossible because the administrative costs are higher than the fine. So: good protection against speeding tickets.

--> The only way they can make you pay for speeding is when they take a photo and in the same minute catch you! Then you will have to pay the fine on the spot, or they will confiscate the vehicle.

- The car must still obey some basic laws from switzerland: It shouln't be extreeemely loud, and it must have good exhaust emissions. So complete Decat is not an option, but a metal catalyc converter (200 cell) is enough to meet emission standards so no problem there.

- All other tuning parts that are normally not allowed can not be forbidden by swiss police because the office who handles all these things NEEDS to have a register of the car on their computers to make the process work. They will not be able to do most of their vehicle checkup processes because the car will not be registered in Switzerland.

We see it all the time: People from Germany, Norway and so on racing / going to fast on swiss highways. They can not be fined by swiss police! EXPECT when they catch them on the run, then they have to pay the fine directly in Cash... if the police can't manage to take them out of traffic right when they were speeding, they can't do anything.

Please note that what I wrote above is just my knowledge so far, it is well possible that are other restrictions for somebody driving in switzerland with a Czech license plate -

I don't want to critize your knowledge about this! :)

I will have alot of information to gather anyways to make this possible. The basic idea is to plan everything ahead, and pull it off in March or April 2007...

Until then, there is alot of time to find out all the details..

Something different:

Could somebody elaborate about the Applications / Documents needed for importing a newer car (newer than 1996) into Czechia. So far I've only heard that some sort of EU-Documents are needed.

What kind of documents are these? What are they usually called? This would make the process easier of finding all the needed stuff in SXOC germany. ;)

So a owner of a 1999 s14a could just take these few documents, roll up to the border to Czechia and say "Hi, i'd like to import this!" ... wait a bit and pay the administrative costs?

It can't be that easy, right? ;)

Best regards,
Allen

Gerox
user
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Gerox » 03.02.2006, 14:26

you are right it is not so easy... 8)

Odpovědět